WORLDWIDE EQUIPMENT CARES ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!
WE offer competitive salary & benefits, WE are a drug-free company, WE are a smoke-free company, WE offer continuing education & training opportunities, WE offer educational financial assistance, WE offer job relocation opportunities, WE offer incentive bonuses and/or commissions for certain job positions, WE offer sign-on bonuses and/or reimbursement of relocation expenses for certain positions.
WE are also proud to offer you :
Responsible for Selling Medium and Heavy-Duty Trucks, Trailers, Bus, and Equipment in accordance with the Dealership AOR and Market Share Objectives. Promotion of all Product Lines for Worldwide Equipment. Understand that the customers are the reason WE exist; and that our customers will experience a best in class experience through our employees’ team work and effective execution of their daily jobs in a healthy and fun Team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieve Sales expectations and Profitability Objectives in accordance to Approved plan
• Develop and maintain relationship with assigned Customers
• Use all reasonable methods of prospecting for customers daily either by telephone or by making calls to individuals and businesses outside of the dealership
• Demonstrate trucks to customers, including test drives
• Follow IMPACT Sales Process
• Prepare and turn in to Sales Manager outside sales call reports, listing who was called, what units were quoted and units available for sale if applicable
• Participate and Attend in all Approved Industry Associations and applicable Events
• Maintain Training Requirements and up to date State Laws and Regulations
• Continually study truck and equipment specifications to improve knowledge of product performance and application
• Foster teamwork within the department and with all other departments
• Travel to customer’s locations and develop relationships to ensure future business
• Follow all current company Policies and Procedures
• Promote the “WE” Brand “The Truck People” / “The Bus People”
• Other duties as assigned by Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); Required
• Two to Four years related experience and/or training; Preferred
• CDL License
• Effective Communicator with all levels of daily business contacts
• “Can Do, make it happen” attitude coupled with a High-energy level with a contagious optimism for the Company
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...