Compensation: $79,870.00 - $52,370.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
The Security Engineer plays a critical role in safeguarding WWE's Enterprise Technology assets. This role will report to the VP of Cybersecurity & Infrastructure and be responsible to plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration, exfiltration, and cyber-attacks. The successful candidate is versatile, takes initiative, can manage multiple priorities at the same time, weigh risks and articulates security concerns to technical and non-technical audiences. He/she must have a \"security first\" mindset, keep up to date on newly emerging threats and industry best practices around cyber security.
- Secure WWE's LAN, WAN and Cloud networks
- Act as SME for Network Access Control (NAC)
- Perform Firewall administration
- Define and enforce network security policies
- Develop and run an internal penetration testing program and mitigate vulnerabilities identified by external audits/assessments
- IaaS security oversight (AWS, GCP)
- Follow standard best security practices and recommend security enhancements to management
- Monitor security industry breach notifications and vulnerability alerts; Identify emerging risks to WWE and and escalate accordingly
- Administer, update and configure Infrastructure cybersecurity tools, such as Forescout, Duo, Cylance, Tenable.io, SumoLogic, FireEye, BeyondTrust, and ZeroFox
- Monitor and respond to security alert notifications and escalations
- Develop and maintain up-to-date cybersecurity processes and procedures
- Maintain a robust and evolving vulnerability management program
- Manage web application scans for WWE's Enterprise Technology and Media Technology
- Evaluate and onboard new security products and vendors
- Manage and mature a continued cyber security incident response program
- Assist in monthly Infrastructure SOX audits and maintain compliance
- Define and provide meaningful monthly metrics for executive visibility into cybersecurity KPI's
- Actively streamline and simplify workflows and processes. Leverage automation and orchestration for improved efficiency and efficacy where possible.
- Maintain an asset classification system to ensure that critical assets are identified and hardware inventory is maintained
- Work with Infrastructure and Workplace Technology to ensure all new devices are hardened to company standards and industry best practices
- Protect WWE owned social media properties
- 6+ years of technical experience in Information/Cyber Security or Network Engineering with at least 3+ years of experience in a security role.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Cyber Security plus security certifications. CISSP and CEH preferred.
- Direct experience Forescout NAC, Internet protocols, Palo Alto firewalls and administration of cybersecurity technologies
- Knowledge of Kali Linux and penetration testing utilities
- Experience planning, researching and developing security standards and procedures
- Advanced event analysis leveraging log sources and packet captures
- Advanced incident investigation and response skill set
- Advanced knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, network layers, Ethernet, ARP, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of malware operation and indicators
- Scripting experience a plus (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Moderate to Advanced Knowledge of penetration testing techniques
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux/Unix, IDS/IPS systems; Firewall and Proxy technology
- Moderate knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies (Amazon, Google Cloud)
- Moderate knowledge of audit requirements (SOX, GDPR, PCI, HIPAA)
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry a plus
Associated topics: casino, loss control, loss prevention, protect, protection, safety officer, safety report, security, security officer, watchman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...