- Workhorse Brewing Company
King Of Prussia
267 Thomas Dr
Sales Operations Manager
About the Position
Workhorse is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our team to manage the sales organization while working with brewery operations to streamline efficiencies and drive results. Ultimately, the job of the Sales Operations Manager is to increase the productivity of our sales team through simplifying and building efficient processes. You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding sales volume, driving merchandising programs, and executing promotions -- while staying within budget, of course!
About the Individual
The employee should exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and be ready, willing and able to effectively motivate their team to drive results, grow brand awareness and share in collaborative success.
Day to Day Responsibilities
Manage sales organization
- Managing all sales representatives and delivery driver
- Establish quarterly goals and comp plans
- Ongoing coaching of sales reps to ensure they are achieving and exceeding these metrics
- Reviewing sales activities and running regular 1:1s with reps
- Conducting field route rides with sales reps to open new accounts and evaluate our presence
- Interviewing and hiring new sales representatives
- Providing sales training to grow skillset and effectiveness of team
Analysis and Strategy
- Analyzing sales data to identify areas of opportunity
- Analyzing product performance and relaying recommendations to the production team
- Evaluating new territories and markets and deciding when to enter
- Justifying additional delivery drivers/vehicles with data
- Creating and maintaining process documentation (ex. Create Performance Review template)
- Ability to identify a problem, come up with potential solutions, analyze the pros and cons, present a recommendation, and execute the plan
- Ability to motivate a team
- Agile self-starter looking to own and grow a brand
- Collaborative nature
- Proven analytical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
Experience & Education
- Demonstrated success managing 5+ direct reports in a sales management role
- 5+ years of sales management experience, of which at least 3 spent in the beer industry preferably
- Bachelor s degree required, specialization in finance, business, or project management preferred
Who are we?
Our founding members came together over a shared respect for the craft beer industry and a goal to create a brewery built on those values. As seasoned entrepreneurs and proud Philadelphians, we ve crafted Workhorse to be a reflection of the community in which it resides: hard-working, approachable, and earnest, all while maintaining an unwavering commitment to quality in all facets of the operation. We feel the Workhorse name accurately reflects the dedicated community of Philadelphia and the greater East Coast.
Workhorse Brewery offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses, health benefits, and career development opportunities.
More detail about Workhorse Brewing Company, please visit
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, manager, manager of sales, principal, sales leader, sales management, team lead, team leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...