Wilson Daniels Wholesale - Sales Representative (Burlington)
Compensation: $72,910.00 - $127,810.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are a current employee, please STOPand apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary:
Wilson Daniels Wholesale is seeking Connecticut Sales Representatives. The Sales Representatives are accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with their assigned market. This position will be result oriented, focusing on sales goals and initiatives, profitability, marketing, and growing brand positions in the marketplace. Job Description:
- Sales Representatives are expected to promote brands and increase brand awareness, by increasing brand visibility and conducting staff training/education programs within their accounts.
- Develop new business relationships with decision makers while identifying potential customers and developing a business plan to reach them.
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, objectives, goals and targeted revenue generation by partnering with key retailers and establishments in the specified market.
- Have extensive knowledge of the companys products and knowing in-depth features and benefits of each compared to the competition.
- Prepare professional sales presentations for each account call tailored to current supplier programs and the needs of the customer.
- Gain knowledge of customers business operations and coordinating multiple and diverse options for selling the companys products to each.
- Assist and participate in trade and consumer events.
- Meets annual shipment and performance goals.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Established working relationships with key accounts in given territory
- Ability to make a smart business decision based on growing sales, profitability and market shares
- Proven track record of successful selling
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
- Persuasive public speaking and presentation skills and the ability to close deals
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in selling domestic and international fine and luxury wine preferred
- Brand building and outside sales experience is preferred.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT a must); experience using Pocket Advantage is preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule depending upon the needs of customers.
- CSW certification or ability to obtain preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a background check
Enjoy a career with us!
Associated topics: b2b, distributor, equipment, inside sales, internal sales, inventory, procurement, warehouse, wholesale, wireless product
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...