Sales Account Representative
Compensation: $66,000.00 - $117,670.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
San Jose, California
Sales Account Representative
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales account representative at Uline, help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a large, pre-existing customer base as a sales account representative.
- Use our huge catalog of over 37,500 items to sell product solutions to companies of all sizes.
- Visit customers to understand their sales needs, provide real, practical solutions and deliver exceptional support.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- As a top 25 e-commerce website in the US, proudly educate customers on how easy it is to shop 24/7.
- Represent Uline, a brand known for fast delivery, quality products and the best service in the industry.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years of outside sales representative / sales account representative experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license with an excellent driving record.
- Able to travel from your home base for sales meetings and customer visits.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another location as needed, including Los Angeles, Orange County / Irvine, Salt Lake City, Seattle or Everett, WA.
- Able to travel for multi-day National Training and Sales Events.
- Travel to our Ontario, California branch for 4 weeks of initial training is required.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Home office supplies including printer, laptop and iPad.
- Allowances for cell phone and internet.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
#ZRJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...