Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Wexler Group is looking for the best of the best! We are a top selling real estate group in the Chicagoland area who play the real estate game at a very high level! We are looking for an AWESOME transaction coordinator to come play with us!
Our goals are huge, and we need a dynamic individual to help us get there! Compensation:
$30,000 - $40,000 a yearResponsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between and coordinate with real estate agents, clients, appraisers, inspectors, and mortgage brokers throughout the transaction
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Oversee and manage all sales and listing transactions from contract through closing
- Coordinating all closing activities
- Monitoring and assessing the progress of the transaction so that deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Performing administrative and clerical duties including setting home and inspection appointments
- Keeping the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled in regards to the contract to close process
- Project management
- Coordinates the real estate transaction process from start to finish and maintains adequate records
- Ensure all proper documentation is accounted for and entered into the closing system
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Ensures that the offer and counters according to the buyer matches the seller approval
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Review all documents to verify correct signatures and dates
- Work with agents to acquire missing documents
- Reliable and dependable
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Is an active and focused listener
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to play at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
Come play with The Wexler Group!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...