Compensation: $109,573.33 - $127,810.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
A well-known broker in the Stamford, CT area is seeking an experienced and professional Wholesale Insurance Broker for their growing team. Please apply only if the below requirements are met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Review forms and documents for accuracy and completion and obtain missing information as necessary.
- Performs initial risk analysis on new and renewal accounts to determine eligibility and fit with underwriting appetite.
- Partners with agents to obtain underwriting information such as photos, cost guides, driving records, loss control reports, inspections, etc.
- Maintain a good relationship with assigned brokers by responding promptly to requests and clearly communicating underwriting decisions
- Review and evaluate upcoming renewals in a thorough and timely manner
- Ongoing management of existing portfolio
- Manage account documentation.
- Provide administrative support and other related services as needed
- Bachelor s Degree or Above
- Familiarity with ImageRight and or AIM
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Three to Five years insurance experience
- Insurance Designations/Licenses
Associated topics: brokerage, capital, commodities, derivatives, fiduciary, invest, market, purchase, risk, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...