Scottsdale, AZ-Sales Representative
Compensation: $68,150.00 - $161,370.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
OverviewDo you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.Responsibilities
The Self Care Sales Representative will be responsible for implementing the clients marketing plan to targeted audiences by using their professional expertise, clinical training and judgment. They deliver proficient and clinically-supported sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. More specifically you will:
Job RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience.
- Call on larger primary care practices and teaching hospitals in the territory with accessible Primary Care (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine) Residency Programs.
- Independently plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action and dependent on each customer s clinical needs.
- Provide clinical and scientific support for clinical decisions to physicians, mid-level practitioners, and the nursing staff.
- Provide branded and non-branded disease state education to patients, practitioners and their staff.
- Provide education and lead discussions with staff around managing side effects, treating conditions, and patient materials.
- Bachelor s Degree
- 2-4 years Business to Business (B2B) Sales Experience preferred
- Track record of success with outside sales experiences
- Sales Aptitude REQUIRED
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balanceWhy Syneos Health?
Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you acclerate pharmaceutical sales?Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Associated topics: agent, business, club, inside sales, insurance agent, life insurance, market, outbound, sales, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...