Symetra's Group Benefit division has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Executive to sell Group Life & Disability and Voluntary products in the Colorado and Utah markets. This person will be responsible for sales, profitability and client retention initiatives.
* Sell and service Symetra's Group Life and Disability products in assigned territory. Meet and negotiate with underwriters and producers. Travel assigned territory.
* Responsible for building profitable block and retaining active cases in current block.
* 3+ years of successful Group Sales experience with emphasis on Group Life and Disability product sales.
* Experience in selling Voluntary Benefits.
* Solid relationships with key brokers, agents and consultants in assigned territory.
* College Degree.
* Life and Health Insurance License in resident state.
* Understands risk and pricing dynamics of Life and Disability business.
* Demonstrates strong internal and external negotiation skills resulting in creating mutually beneficial outcomes which solves and/or addresses client opportunities while promoting long-term profitable relationships.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Proficient PC skills.
* Demonstrated technical communication skills both written and verbal.
* Highly collaborative and team centric approach is a must.
* Must currently live in the assigned territory.
* Able to travel within the assigned territory 40- 50% of the time.
More on Symetra's Group Benefits Division....
The Group Benefits Division is one of Symetra's three core product lines. Our team of more than 250 employees sells group insurance products, including Medical Stop Loss, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Disability Income Insurance and Select Benefits, a limited benefits medical plan. While we value hard work, we try never to lose our sense of humor or forget the importance of helping our employees grow their careers.
Our Group Insurance business unit has announced plans to leverage its strong relationships with employee benefits brokers as a market leader in Medical Stop Loss to deliver an enhanced suite of Group Life and Disability Income insurance products and solutions to mid-sized businesses. Symetra intends to drive long-term growth in this product area by expanding in-house underwriting, claims and actuarial expertise, as well as field sales personnel.
More on Symetra....
Symetra is a dynamic and growing financial services company with 60 years of experience and customers nationwide. In our daily work delivering retirement, employee benefits, and life insurance products, we're guided by the principles of VALUE, TRANSPARENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY. That means we provide products and services people need at a competitive price, we communicate clearly and honestly so people understand what they're getting, and we build products that stand the test of time. We work hard and do what's right for our customers, communities and employees. Join our team and share in our success as we work toward becoming the next national player in our industry.
To learn more about working at Symetra, visit our website: www.symetra.com/careers
SYA2 Associated topics: aflac, insurer, insurance, insurance field, insurance sales agent, life insurance, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare, medicare solution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.