Sales Representative - Auto Sales Experience Required - Sunset Buick-GMC
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sunset Buick-GMCis in need of amotivated and dynamic Automotive Sales Associate in our New Car Sales department.
Why choose Sunset for your next (and final) career move?
We pay top commissions, do not overstaff, and treat our clients and our employees like family.
Great earning potential and a great workplace - come see for yourself.
Real work-life balance - one Sunday a month and no late nights.
If you are an autosales professional looking to further your career with an established and respectedautomotive dealership organization, join our team at Sunset Buick-GMC!
AutomotiveSales Associate Duties
As an Automotive Sales Representative, you will be directly responsible for selling new and used vehicles by appointment and to walk-in prospects. You will assist customers throughout every stage of their auto purchase and ensure that they find the vehicle that is right for them.
Your specific duties will include:
- Demonstrating an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and being committed to providing first-rate customer service
- Consulting with customers to determine their wants and needs in a new or used vehicle
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of new products, features and accessories available, and explaining their benefits to customers
- Ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's features, warranty, and paperwork
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships to ensure repeat business
- Attending product and sales training courses paid for and provided by the dealership at no cost to you
- Complying with all company policies, procedures and standards
(BILINGUAL CANDIDATES ALSO NEEDED)
Auto Sales Associate Requirements
As an Automotive Sales Representative, you must embody Sunset Automotive Group's stellar community reputation of honesty, integrity and superior customer service.
The ideal Automotive Sales Representative will also have:
- Proven track record in sales;auto salesexperience is preferred
- Willingness to work on commission
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships to ensure repeat customers
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong follow-through skills
- Ability to read and process paperwork
- Basic computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license andgood driving record, with no DUI in past five years
- Verifiable work history
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong English skills
Sunset Automotive Group Benefits
- Competitive commission pay structure withunlimited earning potential!
- Factory spiffs
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Company-paid factory training
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Come join our amazing team at Sunset Buick-GMC, a proud member of the Sunset Automotive Group family of dealerships! Apply today to explore this outstanding opportunity.
Auto Sales Associate Full Time* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...