- Spectrum Staffing Services
- $95,620.00 -141,250.00/year*
138 Readington Rd
The Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant provides high level support to the Director of Key Accounts Manager, Key Accounts Managers, Technical Service Engineer, and Sales Reps in addition to high level backup executive support to the President/CEO, VP of Finance/CFO and Director of Operations. This includes, but is not limited to: calendar/schedule management, domestic and international travel arrangements, meeting coordination, project coordination, etc. The Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant will make sure smooth operation of processes/procedures for assigned tasks and projects with utmost attention to detail.
Responsible for booking all travel arrangements outside of Exec. TeamCoordination of Trade ShowsCoordination of marketing materialsSupport sales presentations for the Sales TeamUpdating the web pageProvides back-up support for our Sales Analyst, i.E. Running reports etc.Support event planning such as in-house luncheons, corporate dinners, etc.Other responsibilities as required/requested by CEOMeeting/greeting visitorsCalendar management for company executivesCommunicate, organize and execute international travel arrangements for executives in the U.S. And GermanyOrganize Expos, Board Meetings, and Management MeetingsAdministrative duties such as ordering business cards, expense reports, etc.Other office related duties/projects as assigned.Work on presentations and other executive documents
Associates Degree required / bachelor s degree preferredSAP (for running sales reports)Strong Microsoft SuiteExperience using ConcurLotus Notes a plusMaintain confidentialityAbility to prioritize3-5 years in the manufacturing industry required
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Strong professionalism
- Self-managing and responsible
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Efficient, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and be flexible required
- Effective interpersonal skills / customer service oriented / personable
- Leadership qualities and capabilities
- Strong team player and individual contributor
Loading some great jobs for you...