Jr. Sales Operations Analyst
Compensation: $79,410.00 - $157,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Reporting to the Ortho Sales, Marketing, and Operations Manager, the Jr. Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the Sales, Marketing, and Operations Team as directed and will assist in enhancing, delivering and accelerating core objectives. The Jr. Analyst will collect, analyze, and report Sales and Analytics related data in an on-going effort to provide insightful reporting, dashboards, and tools to the sales channel that will simplify processes and increase sales productivity.
The Jr. Analyst will also support KPI measures that align with Commercial goals, partnering with the Sales, Marketing, and Operations Team to help deliver automation to processes for scalable and repeatable outcomes, and delivering innovative programs to the US Orthopedic organization.Essential Functions
- Provide continuous support to the development of tools and solutions-implementation of programs developed by the Sales, Marketing, and Operations team and initiatives as they relate to refining processes and making systematic enhancements.
- Integrate, compile, analyze, and evaluate data on sales performance metrics, including trends for products.
- Assist other team members with completing, formatting or editing reports as needed.
- Cross-functional collaboration in the planning, design, configuration, testing, and deployment of all projects and initiatives.
- Understand and demonstrate an understanding of Smith & Nephew s organizational structure including product segmentation knowledge and field alignment.
- Document a formal Standard Operations and Procedure (SOP) manual for the Sales, Marketing, and Operations Team.
- Assist in delivering structured /targeted training of reports/tools and how to utilize the reports/tools to find opportunities in their customer base.
- Provide necessary support to help deliver comprehensive onboarding and sales training when required as well as assuming other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed by the Sales, Marketing, and Operations Manager.
- Demonstrate high standards by adhering to company policies and procedures relevant to role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Business Administration, Finance, or IT required
- 1+ years in an analytical role; (Sales Analyst, Accounting/Finance or Data Analyst roles in Medical Device are a plus)
- Must be a leader/motivator with organization and interpersonal skills as well as the stature to grow to become a strong business Analyst resource to channel sales teams and channel partners.
- Must be an effective communicator who engages by encouraging open communication and motivating through influence rather than power.
- Must build positive business relationships internally and externally that fosters maintaining open, collaborative working relationships with those contacted in the course of performing job duties.
- Must respond to requests in a timely manner, to produce reports/analytics that present well and able to communicate effectively in writing and/or over the phone.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Excel. (Dynamic Modeling, Advanced Formulas including Vlookup and Sumif, Pivots, VBA) a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify, problem solve, and act on issues of materiality; continual process improvement and ownership of individual performance.
- Must keep sensitive information confidential, exhibit a positive professional attitude, and always doing the right thing by S+N, our Sales, Marketing, and Operations team, and our customers.
- Must demonstrate the ability to keep large volumes of data organized neatly and understands the importance of reported data tying out to other validated sources.
- Seeks advice and comments from various stakeholders and subject matter experts; ability to take on new and challenging assignments.
- Manager on site. Close team environment. Independent thinking/action is encouraged after ensuring agreed best approach with the team and action aligns with department goals.
- Capacity to quickly learn and contribute to internal sales metrics, models, and reports that drive the business.
Associated topics: finance, financial advisor, financial product, financial professional, financial security, financial service, investment, mortgage, payment management solution, risk management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...