Compensation: $87,220.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Automotive Parts Sales/Parts Advisor/ Parts Counterperson
Smith Haven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team!
Job Description: The Parts Advisor, or Counterperson, is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor reports directly to the Parts Manager.
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced
- Must have experience in an auto parts sales role
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment
Loading some great jobs for you...