Build your career at Sazerac. Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton s, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Weller, 99 Bananas, Wheatley Vodka, Margaritaville Spirits, Dr. McGillicuddy s, and Platinum Vodka.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since 2008, Sazerac has experienced double-digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
As a Field Sales Associate you will be responsible for:
- Achieving volume objectives for brand state priorities in the assigned region
- Communicating regularly and work effectively with Sazerac Field Sales Manager(s) and/or Division Manager(s) on market research findings as well as determine goals, Key Performance Indicators and performance against each.
- Building relationships with targeted accounts for on-premise, bartenders, waitstaff, retail managers and distributor sales personnel.
- Participating in engagements that will create brand awareness, encourage trial, generate buzz, and build brand's fan base.
- Use KPIs to ensure that execution standards are achieved in respective territory
- Monitoring results through KPI Tracking and COGNOS
- Executing and identify priorities and projects to ensure that territory is focused on reaching long term growth goals
- Provides retail level (on and off premise) intelligence regarding hot brands and competitive activity
- Ensuring a prioritized PDS plan along with action plans.
- A valid driver's license
- Bachelor s Degree or commensurate experience
- Willingness to travel
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- 1 year Experience in customer service, retail
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer