SAP Sales & Supply Chain (Kennebunkport)
Compensation: $63,840.00 - $111,730.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Sappi North America, headquartered in Boston, is a subsidiary of Sappi Limited (JSE), a global company headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, with more than 13,000 employees and manufacturing operations on three continents in seven countries and customers in over 100 countries around the world.We are a leading global provider of sustainable woodfiber products and solutions. The success of our four diversified businesses high quality Coated Printing Papers, Specialised Cellulose, Release Papers and Specialty Packaging is driven by strong customer relationships, best-in-class people and advantaged assets, products and services. Our high qualityCoated Printing Papers, including McCoy, Opus, Somerset and Flo, are the key platform for premium magazines, catalogs, books and high-end print advertising. We are a leading manufacturer ofSpecialised Celluloseused in a wide range of products, including textile fibers and household goods, and one of the world's leading suppliers ofRelease Paperswith our Ultracast and Classics lines for the automotive, fashion and engineered films industries. Our Specialty Packagingproducts, such as LusterPrint and LusterCote, represent an important asset in the food packaging and labelling industries. Customers rely on Sappi for high technical, operational and market expertise; products and services delivered with consistently high quality and reliability; and, state-of-the-art and cost-competitive assets and innovative spirit.
- Member of the Global SAP O2C team, leverage strong functional, operational knowledge of the related business processes involving order-to-cash, demand planning and other related sales processes to support end-user use of the system, and perform initial diagnoses of system issues
- Support major projects, working with corresponding cross functional business departments and with the Team Lead to understand functional and business roadmaps and deployment schedules.
- Works closely with various business partners including Global Process Owners, Business Process Engineers and IT peers to help define and test solutions in support of prioritized business initiatives across the SAP system and related integrated systems.
- Assist with maintaining and implementing Sales & Supply chain systems.
- Coordinate with local and remote functional, SAP and development teams to solve issues.
- Assist with evaluating alternatives and performing cost benefit analysis and recommend solutions that minimise cost commensurate with acceptable risks
- Develops relationships with internal customers by being proactive, displaying a high level of knowledge of the business and by providing reliable system support and business process recommendations.
- Understand the mechanics of the Supply Chain business processes all business areas.
- Collaborate on recommendations on various SAP Solutions focusing on Order to Cash, SAP Sales Distribution modules and or SCM/APO.
- Assist in the translation of business requirements and project scope into solutions in collaboration with both internal and external team members and business stakeholders.
- Works collaboratively with business partners to help identify opportunities to streamline or automate their operations.
- Manage multiple priorities to maintain a balance between day to day operations, projects and strategic development and to ensure deadlines are met.
- Review code and system configurations to develop a deep understanding of the systems solution that supports the corresponding business processes.
- Troubleshoot and triage problem reports, resolve, and escalate as required.
- Helps ensure data remains complete, accurate and valid during its input, update and storage.
- Supports and aligns with global IT vision, ensures that IT activities support global vision.
- Participate in global meetings to review application performance and project status.
- Conduct functional testing across multiple SAP modules and integration with internal or external systems, assists with building alignment with business to perform user acceptance testing, and acquiring signoff.
- Partner with other SAP teams and business subject matter experts to recommend proper governance steps/procedures to ensure full compliance of audit, controls and security requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by Team Manager O2C.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Certifications
Prerequisite for the position are to be clearly stated. This should specifically focus on what is essential for the position.
- Minimum: High Schools Degree in information technology or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the SAP HANA Sales & Distributionmodule, including customization concepts, and areas of integration with S4 HANA Finance and Supply Chain Management
- SAP Certification in SAP SD or S4HANA Order to Cash an added advantage
- Familiarity with programming methods, SAP user-exits and working knowledge of debugging, or ability to learn.
- 3-5 years experience with SAP Sales Distribution and various Sales tools.
- Experience in working within international global teams an added advantage
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and customer service skills are essential
- The ability to express complex concepts effectively to the business, yet technical enough to have a detailed review of designs and approaches with technical resources
- The ability to work well with people from many different disciplines and cultures withvarying degrees of IT experience
- Experience with manufacturing processes and systems.
- Experience with SAP WM and TM is desirable.
Associated topics: business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems analyst, client, crm, sales, sap, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...