Outside Sales Representative - Stamford, CT- Entry Level
Compensation: $77,300.00 - $146,630.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are a recent College Graduate and would like to begin your career in sales or if you have 1-2 years sales experience this is the position for you! We are working with our client to find a motivated, self-driven individual for an Outside Sales Representative position to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory.
Our Client offers an outstanding career opportunity that includes:
Our Client offers the Benefits you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Training You will be provided the most in-depth training platform in the industry!
- Career Mobility This is a growing company that offers significant avenues for personal development and growth, and continued career progression.
- Technology - cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind to help you succeed.
- Family Culture - family-like culture is what makes this an organization that stands out from the rest.
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Quarterly bonus
- Protected territory
- Industry-leading sales training
- Vehicle Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative:
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop sales strategies and maintain high productivity levels
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account installations
- Business experience, sales/marketing internship or Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Valid driver s license and reliable transportation
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance sales, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare, medicare solution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...