Sales & Design Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sales & Design Consultant
Are you passionate about customer service with an interest in horticulture? Love to enhance business environments? Enjoy working independently? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Who are we?
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do. We design, install and service interior and exterior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses. What do our Sales & Design Consultants do?
As a Sales and Design Consultant, you will be offering a wide range of services to enhance the commercial environment. You will be using your cold calling skills to meet and present interior plant design ideas, ambient scenting and commercial wall art to all types of clients. Our products and services are found in law offices, accounting firms, insurance companies, corporate centers, office building lobbies, hotels, shopping malls, banks, hospitals, retail sites, etc. The business base is endless.
We are looking for experienced sales professional. We will train you in the plant knowledge and design skills.
Your income is comprised of an excellent Base Salary, Great Commission Program, and Car Allowance. This is not only a job opportunity but also a Career Opportunity for someone looking to join the Industry Leader of one of the world's premier business services companies Rentokil Initial.
- Proven success with Business to Business (B2B) Sales
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills are a must
- This individual must be a self-starter who knows how to organize and balance their workday to be able to make presentations, create proposals, and create new appointments through phone and in the field cold calling.
- You must be able to not only create relationships but also be a SALE CLOSER.
- You will be expected to meet our attainable yet demanding monthly quotas for cold calls, presentations and sales. Strong territory management skills are a must.
While prior plant or horticulture background would be a plus, we will provide plant and design training for the successful candidate. What do we offer?
What do you need?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- High school diploma or GED
- At least three years of customer service and experience in floral design or horticulture
- At least two years of route navigation and delivery experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
For further information on our company visit ambius.com or check out the video below:
Qualifications We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer! EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...