Loading some great jobs for you...
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our Advanced Technology group, to focus on the Proofpoint Email Fraud Defense (EFD360) product. The role will demand interaction with large scale enterprises at senior levels, as well as selling to multiple C-level decision makers in an overlay sales role. Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, conducting sales presentations, setting technical sales strategy with sales engineers, coordinating multiple resources within an account and successfully closing business for Proofpoint. The successful candidate will possess a strong business acumen, ability to build a strong business pipeline, accurately forecast and close business and have strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Candidates for this role should be located in New York City, Boston, or Philadelphia areas.
A week does not go by without reference to a security vulnerability, data breach or an unsuspecting user suffering a financial loss. Over 93% of these vulnerabilities utilize email as the primary vehicle for executing the attack. Imagine offering a solution that has been deployed in over 500 networks, is based on over 130 ISP’s collective data sets, 400MM consumer inboxes and data insights that allow you to identify when a brand has been spoofed in order to harvest credentials and carry out a variety of nefarious actions. Email phishing is a social engineering scam that has become the most widely utilized attack vector and has had minimal counter measures to thwart its success between the sending domain and the receiver. This tactic, as well as look-alike domains and display name spoofing are the 3 tactics used by bad actors to target employees, consumers and the supply chain. This is a global issue that requires enterprise and consumer-based data along with a managed services team to implement, a protocol or policy cannot protect the sender or receiver. Proofpoint is the leading cybersecurity company focused on email security and authentication, as well as protecting the data enterprises create. We are uniquely positioned to support our customers on-going security requirements vs a standalone point solution with limited visibility or lack of gateway integration to apply policy in the mail flow.
• Actively engage with prospective new customers via phone, web conference and in-person as a subject matter expert for our SaaS / Email Fraud Protection platform.
• Plan, coordinate, and deliver in-person and web-based solution overviews and product demos.
• Work closely with the Proofpoint Named and Strategic Accounts organizations to identify and qualify strategic sales prospects.
• Alongside the Account Manager, help drive the sales process including opportunity identification, introductory meetings, product demonstration, customer Q&A, as well as negotiation and closing
• Team up with our rapidly expanding channel partner network to drive both net-new and incremental revenue
• Interact with the management team in 1-1, team meetings and via forecasting and reporting to provide critical updates, and strategic account planning
• You can achieve your quota, but quite frankly we would love you to blow it out of the water!
• May require up to 50% travel within assigned territory
What you bring to the team
• 7+ years of experience successfully selling complex Cybersecurity solutions to Enterprise and Fortune 1000 customers
• Experience selling SaaS Protection / Cloud Security and other cutting-edge security solutions is a must!
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Proofpoint’s value
• Must be organized, detail and process oriented
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
• Ability to coordinate Proofpoint resources to execute a complex sales strategy
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web conferencing tools
• Ability to use CRM and other on-line tools effectively
• BA/BS or equivalent preferred
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...