Compensation: $133,190.00 - $133,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Full-Time; Day Shift
Primrose Retirement Community of Lancaster, OH is searching for someone who wants to end each day knowing their contributions are valued and have positively impacted others. Someone who wants their career to be full of meaningful interactions and most importantly, purpose. This person must have a passion to help others live their best quality of life and a desire to serve as an advisor to seniors, their families, and referral partners. If you wake up and think, 'Whose life can I change today?', this might be the perfect career for you!
Primrose offers a competitive salary, a full benefits package including a 401K match, 3 weeks of PTO, annual pay increases, and so much more!
Primrose Retirement Communities, LLC, headquartered in Aberdeen, South Dakota, provides high-quality independent and assisted living communities across the country and specializes in personalized services and resident-focused care. Founded in 1989, the mission of Primrose Retirement Communities is to create a happy and healthy living environment for seniors. From the opening of the first Primrose community in 1991 in Aberdeen, Primrose has grown to now include 40 locations in 17 states.
Responsible for increasing occupancy by conducting consistent outreach and developing relationships with referral sources, evaluating prospective residents needs and wants and completing follow up based on those needs and wants, and conducting visits for prospective residents and their family members.
- Achieve and/or exceed budgeted occupancy goals. Conduct inquiry calls utilizing an inquiry sheet.
- Conduct onsite and home visits with prospective residents and their family.
- Conduct meaningful follow up contacts with prospective residents and their family daily. Meaningful contacts are defined as face-to-face or ear-to-ear conversation and should result in becoming one step closer to a sale.
- Record follow up with prospective residents, their families, and referrals in Right Click within 3 days of your activity.
- Conduct all marketing efforts including but not limited to sales, outreach, networking, and event planning.
- Follow company policy and procedures.
- Analyze marketplace demands and competitors. Document observations and maintain a Competitive Analysis report to be submitted to Home Office twice per year.
- Develop relationships with professional referral sources.
- Manage consistent outreach to professional referral sources through scheduled face-to-face visits.
- Submit a detailed 30/60/90 plan and goals outlining referral/prospect/resident events. Attend any community sponsored events/organizations that fit within the Primrose mission statement.
- Conduct and assist with team training on the inquiry process, onsite visits and customer service.
- Maintain an active, meaningful wait and future resident list.
- Review marketing collateral materials and local community website with Regional Sales & Marketing Manager to keep them updated and fresh.
- Focus 90% of your time on income producing activity which means making calls, setting appointments, and following up with prospects, family members, and referral sources.
- Participate in regular sales and marketing calls with Home Office personnel. Participate in management team meetings.
- Assist with coordination and successful implementation of move-ins. Assist with manager on duty responsibilities if required.
- Utilize your Regional Sales & Marketing Manager as a resource for tools, planning and strategy.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field preferred or equivalent experience Previous senior living, marketing or sales experience preferred
- Ability to overcome concerns and develop meaningful relationships with prospective residents and their family members
- Willingness to work productively with other departments Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Demonstration of ability to establish long-term relationships
- Willingness to engage in consistent one-on-one conversations with referral sources Able and willing to work flexible hours to meet customers' schedule
PRIMROSE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY is an equal opportunity employer.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: b2c, b2e, bi, business development, business management, client, intelligence, regional sales, territory sales, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...