Account Executive - TPA Sales
Compensation: $61,330.00 - $108,820.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
In this position within our Third Party Administrator (TPA), PMA Management Corp., you are responsible for growing a profitable book of selfinsured and unbundled multi line claim and other insurance related risk service business in Michigan and Ohio. You will serve as the primary client liaison ensuring the needs of the brokers and clients are exceeded. This position is also responsible for the direct management of a book of business, with assistance from our Client Service Manager, and supporting the achievement of both individual and departmental sales goals. In addition, the position will be involved in the development of strategic initiatives specific to our clients, brokers and the Sales Team.
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan which supports profitable new business and retention objectives
- Build solid relationships with prospective Third Party Administrator (TPA) services buyers and their distributors throughout the specified territory
- Generate and submit a sufficient flow of qualified new business opportunities through broker and agency visitations, direct solicitations, participation and networking at industry events, and achieving a required new business closing ratio sufficient to meet plan goals
- Submit a sufficient flow of qualified new business opportunities and achieving a required new business closing ratio
- Manage client relationships and achieve a required retention and profitability objective
- Work with support staff and execute the account management action plans
- Manage and execute the sales process from successful prospecting through point of sale and address client issues and concerns, timely, effectively and professionally.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Industry related designations such as AIC, ARM, CPCU are preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years workers compensation and liability claims handling or TPA/claims sales experience
- Knowledge of the workers' compensation and liability TPA marketplace is required as is a demonstrated track record of successful sales
- Ability to travel as required
Loading some great jobs for you...