Joes To-Go (Cashier)
Compensation: $25,580.00 - $30,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Not Your Average Joes To-Go Counter Cashier and Expo, you will serve our on-the-go guests and manage every aspect of their experience. Guests will rely on you for hospitality and accuracy! You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each others success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Serve customers at take out counter of restaurant.
- Accurately capture guest orders, ticket to the kitchen, and verify orders with guests.
- Wrap and pack guest orders verifying order accuracy and completeness.
- Receives payment for orders and makes change.
- May prepare fountain drinks, such as sodas and milkshakes.
What we need from you:
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Abilityto hear, understand, and respond to team member and guest requests in a loud environment.
- Skill and coordination at using hands to write, pour and carry several drinks, plates, and bowls at the same time.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% off food
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average JoesTo-Go Counter Cashier and Expo is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joes with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Associated topics: bakery, beverage, bistro, cashier, counter person, host cashier, hostess, receptionist, seater, valet
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...