- Northland Industrial Truck
- $59,320.00 -131,630.00/year*
63 Edgewood Rd
NITCO/NorthlandJCB is New Englands fastest growing distributor of materials handling and construction equipment and we are looking for a highly motivated After-Care Field Sales team member to help us grow our aftermarket business in the Shrewsbury/Worcester area. Some of our main product lines are Hyster & Yale forklift trucks, JCB Construction Equipment, Advance Industrial Floor Sweepers & Scrubbers, and JLG aerial lifts.
Career Responsibilities include building, growing, and maintaining business relationships relating to parts and service on all equipment NITCO represents. A high degree in all areas of customer service and support are paramount in fulfilling the role.
* Full Time Position
* Territory: Shrewsbury/Worcester area
* Office Location: Shrewsbury, MA.
* Compensation is Salary plus Commission
* You will be provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and lap top w/ air card.
If you want to be part of a successful team and have prior field sales experience with a mechanical background, we want to hear from you!
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
* Familiar with all Microsoft Office programs
* Travel time is local, with the exception of any customer location out of local territory. Est. out of local travel is roughly 20%
* Communicates professionally in person, by phone and email.
* Professional appearance and excellent time management skills.
* 3+ years of Sales experience with executive level prospects and current customers.
Job Type: Full-time
* Field Sales: 2 years
Required license or certification:
* Valid Driver's License
Associated topics: business, disney, gerber, inside sales, insurance, outbound, phone, sales, telesales, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...