As a member of our team, you will follow-up on pre-set qualified leads in a 1 visit closing cycle with an average close rate of 40-60%, and initiate calls to generate sales. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will schedule sales appointments and conduct assessments regarding energy efficiency.
- Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control.
- Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
- Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
- Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
- Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
- Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
- Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
- Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement.
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred), and 1 year of sales experience. Also required are good communication and time management skills, and self-motivation. Must have ability to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units and to take measurements. Ability to read product data.
Team work is a priority and sales professionals must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.