Principal Account Executive - Security Solutions
Compensation: $63,935.00 - $200,830.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. More information is available at Job Requisition:
R-2423 Principal Account Executive - Security Solutions (Open)Primary Location:
Sterling, VirginiaJob Description:Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include generating new business in both existing accounts and in new logo accounts, as well as playing a key role in driving strategic, Enterprise Security initiatives. Additional efforts include: lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities; and up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.Basic Requirements:
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base:
- 10+ years of solution sales experience selling security or similar business applications into the enterprise
- Experience selling to Enterprises with annual revenues > $1b
- Proven track record of selling $1m+ size deals
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) solutions to a select few large strategic enterprise accounts
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record-280k and up
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.DIVERSITY
- Track record selling Enterprise software solutions
- Account planning and execution skills
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.
Associated topics: bank, fiduciary, financial, investment analyst, merchant service, mortgage, personal banker, risk management, securities, stock broker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...