Government Product Sales Lead With Top Secret Clearance (South Boston)
Compensation: $93,040.00 - $200,830.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
Growing product and services company seeks an experienced and talented Government Product Sales Lead with a Top Secret Clearance to assist with their growth into US and international government and military markets.
Duties of the Government Product Sales Lead:
- Establish and execute an individual and targeted sales plan each year
- Grow the opportunity pipeline through high-frequency active prospecting within the existing government-military sector as well as adjacent markets/customers (enterprise & NGOs)
- Diligent and timely identification and qualification of new business opportunities leveraging current products, customer connections, and inter-company collaboration Meet and exceed individual revenue targets for the month/quarter/year by capitalizing on an active pipeline and the ability to close high-value sales
- Conduct well-structured customer calls and visits focused on understanding their needs and developing the background to propose the right product mix
- Establish and maintain long lasting key account relationships
- Conduct industry research in support of strategic sales plans
- Monitor market for need to modify pricing to meet sales objectives and profit goals Create and make sales presentations to existing and new accounts
- Attend and coordinate various trade shows and events
- Up to 50% travel with little or no supervision
- Manage large accounts using excellent project management skills
- Complete timely and succinct trip and status reports
- Assist and provide input with sales forecasting
The Ideal Government Product Sales Lead will have the following:
- 4+ years of sales experience providing solutions to public and/or private sectors
- 1+ years of experience selling communications products into government and military markets (satellite or other wireless specifically desired) in US and/or international markets.
- Knowledge and experience with US and/or international government organizations and how they relate to one another
- Detailed experience managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships, and establishing advocacy with customers
- Ability to formulate, present, negotiate, and support visual storytelling across all levels of organizations
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- The ability to effectively translate knowledge of the defense industry and new technology trends into satellite solutions for customers
- Applicants SHOULD have a Top Secret Clearance, but otherwise MUST have the ability to obtain a US government security clearance
- Excellent writing and communication skills with experience presenting to government and industry executive decision makers
- Superior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and quality Proficiency using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven track record in meeting established sales goals with little to no supervision
- The ideal Government Product Sales Lead will have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Finance OR a field relevant
Mindseeker, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Associated topics: security clearance, security investigation, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret, ts
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...