Real Estate Inside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!Compensation:
$15 - $25 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success. * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...