Enterprise Account Executive - Northwest
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Prospect and nurture new relationships into business opportunities
- Build and drive your pipeline to close
- Constantly connect with HR executives and decision makers of various stage companies to drive revenue
- Work independently, be able to prioritize and focus, and take initiative
- Identify decision makers and influencers within prospect accounts
- Constantly think out of the box
- 4-7 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- 3-5 years selling to HR
- Has closed big deals (as defined by their product space)
- Track record of success in other fast paced environments with over quota achievement (top 20% of company) in past positions
- 4 year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
A SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution. With this platform, employees and managers can recognize each other, redeem rewards, access exclusive corporate discounts, and measure success so HR departments spend less time managing programs and more time driving results. Some current customers include Facebook, Salesforce, and Visa, plus hundreds of others. A Y Combinator company, funded by investors including DCM, Andreessen Horowitz and SV Angel.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Option to work remotely
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee premium coverage on Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick policy
Loading some great jobs for you...