Regional Sales Manager - West Coast (San Bernardino)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
As an Outside Sales Regional Sales Manager
for McLeod Software, you will be responsible for developing existing and creating new sales opportunities. This will include developing new prospect opportunities and expanding McLeod Software's presence with our current customer base. The successful candidate should be able to use consulting selling skills to clearly understand customer's business requirements and recommend the appropriate McLeod Software solution that will optimize their business. Collaborative team selling experience is desirable. The successful candidate will be able to earn trust and obtain agreement throughout the stages of the sales cycle. Excellent communication skills and the ability to plan, prioritize and set goals are required. We prefer to have candidates located either in California or Arizona.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Add incremental business revenue by bringing new customers to McLeod Software (Software and Imaging) and increase customer retention within existing accounts via product presentations, both in-person and over the Web.
- Consistently exceed revenue quota each and every month.
- Prospect on a regular basis by oneself. Minimum of 25 new prospecting calls/week.
- Follow up on leads ASAP and report findings.
- Become involved with State Trucking Associations; network and build presence in assigned region.
- Sales reporting as required by sales management (Act! CRM, commission worksheets, weekly pipeline updates, travel schedule, Concur expense reports, etc.).
- Promote financing through McLeod Financial Solutions.
- Work closely with the Sales IT Solutions Manager in utilizing customized Investment Summary/Contract documents.
- Responsible for building and maintaining effective business relationships with McLeod new and existing customers.
- Meet with and assist customers at annual McLeod Software Users Conference.
- Promote MPowered program.
- Involve Sales Services on more complex and/or non-standard opportunities.
- Previous sales experience required.
- Knowledge of transportation industry is beneficial.
- Ability to identify and create business needs with decision makers required.
- Ability to create and communicate the value of McLeod Software solutions with prospects and clients.
- Ability and desire to work with limited supervision in a team environment, self-motivated, self-reliant.
- Excellent sales, oral/written communication and listening skills, proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Experience with scheduling and conducting web conference calls.
- Ability to work well with others as a team to accomplish common objectives.
- Business, Marketing or other 4-year college degree and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
Since 1985, McLeod Software has provided powerful transportation management and trucking software solutions to the trucking industry. These solutions, developed entirely by our company, are comprehensive and support integration with a broad array of complimentary logistics products.
We are the leader when it comes to software for trucking dispatch operations management, freight brokerage management, fleet management, document imaging, workflow, EDI, and business process automation solutions for trucking, freight brokerage, third party logistics, and shipper companies in the United States.
With an established base of more than 850 active customers throughout North America, McLeod Software is dedicated solely to the transportation industry. This focus means we have a deep understanding of the needs and intricate details involved in carrier, broker, and freight management businesses of all types.
McLeod Software owns our national headquarters building in Birmingham, Alabama, and we also operate regional offices with training facilities in Salt Lake City, Utah and Downers Grove, Illinois. We employ more than 500 professionals.McLeod Software does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify.
Associated topics: director of sales, leader, management, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, team lead, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...