VP, National Sales (Snellville)
Compensation: $97,295.00 - $122,380.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The incumbent has full responsibility for the development of profitable sales growth within the market segments. Included in these responsibilities are the development of business plans to build current and new customer relationships to support the sales and profitability objectives of Primary Care Sales, the leadership and implementation of the business strategy to insure sales and gross profit goals are met, the support of all corporate marketing objectives and the advancement of customer value through selling McKesson Medical-Surgical s strategic programs and advancing the Company's offering.Key Responsibilities
Attain sales, gross profit, gross margin, AR, freight expense, compensation and operating expense objectives for Surgery Center business.
Provide leadership, vision, support and oversight to 8-10 direct reports, based across the country, responsible for calling on Surgery Center customers and CHC s.
Develop and sustain Surgery Center and CHC value proposition designed to sustain existing customers as well as gain new customers from competitors.
Work with Sales Vice Presidents, Area Sales Managers, and Account Executives, to drive sales and gross profit dollar growth within the Surgery Center and CHC market.
Responsible for working cross functionally with the legal, marketing, sales support, pricing, reimbursement services, McKesson Brand, Category Management, accounts receivable, customer systems and operational teams to effectively deliver the McKesson value proposition while maintaining profitability and corporate compliance.
Creates value proposition for customers through innovative service offerings. Builds key executive relationship with regional and local customers, accounts, and vendors in order to enhance profitability. Actively and aggressively develops business with regional and local surgery centers.
Supports and aids in the development of strategic plans to insure long term market segment goals align with current and future corporate goals; aggressively supports a profitable growth strategy within the market segment.
Actively promotes the importance of developing cross-selling opportunities, both across market segments and across business unitsMinimum Education and Typical Experience or Equivalent Combination:
Degree or equivalent experience.
Typically has 13+ years of professional experience and 6+ years diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill (or equivalent experience).Specialized Knowledge/Skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated success calling on Surgery Center customers
- Must possess high level of knowledge healthcare industry
- Demonstrated success building collaborative relationships within a matrix environment including sales management, supplier management and marketing
- Ability to provide strategic business direction and decisions and innovative solutions
- Project planning, management, budgeting, and resource allocation
- Selling processes, legal processes, and financial ability
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written with effective business writing ability
- Strategic thinking skills and strong planning and execution skills
- Traditional office environment.
Physical Requirements (Lifting, standing, etc.)
CAREER LEVEL: M5Travel
- Large percent of time performing computer based work is required.
- High amount of overnight travel required as well as frequent air travel.
50-70% TravelThis position is open to all locations within the US
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: casualty, insured, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, life insurance sales, medicare solution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...