Sales Executive, New Business, Pharmacy IT Solutions (Beloit)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
McKesson's MRxTS Pharmacy Systems division has an opportunity for an experienced sales representative with a proven track record of repeatable and documented success in selling solutions. A preferred candidate would have previous successful new business sales experience in either the healthcare or technology markets.
This position may be remote based and will cover the Midwest region. This position will require up to 50% overnight travel.Position Description
Responsible for new business as well as growing existing account sales. Develops new enterprise business opportunities and deepens current relationships through strategic analysis factoring market condition and health system requirements. Conducts opportunity assessment for all accounts and defines overall account strategy. Adequately articulates future state benefit of MRxTS portfolio. Develops appropriate relationships with key decision makers / business owners. Where applicable, develops One McKesson account plan for customer. Leads the discovery process and selects the appropriate MRxTS products for customer. Works with Legal to negotiate and navigate the contracting process. Manages customer satisfaction and proactively resolves customer issues that remain open from the sale. Understands customer processes and decision drivers as well as their current and future needs. Identifies new ways of creating value with customers. Develops knowledge about our market, competitors, product roadmaps, company strategy to successfully position the MPS solution in order to gain market share. Ability to articulate ROI of products and McKesson. Coordinates with other McKesson teams and Business Units as appropriate.Key Responsibilities
- Achieves annual unit quota goal in sales bookings in assigned territory
- Achieves revenue targets within current customer base with emphasis on expansion
- Actively and strategically renews current book of business
- Appropriately logs and forecasts all territory sales activities in SFDC as required
- Demonstrates appropriate level of knowledge regarding MPS products, services and business partners. Ability to independently determine best fit for customer through discovery process.
- Answers questions concerning products or services in a timely manner. Refers deeper level questions as necessary.
- Leads contract negotiations with customer and works closely with McKesson Legal/Finance as appropriate.
- Accurately documents sales expenses and works within McKesson Travel and Expense policy.
- Interprets accounts, trends, and records to management and teammates
- Appropriately gathers market and competitive intelligence and shares internally
- Works in conjunction with other Business Units to maximize the McKesson value proposition to the customer
5+ years sales experienceCritical Skills
Additional Preferred Experience
- 5+ years sales experience in technical sales or consultative sales, ideally to enterprise customers
- Experience with cold calling to generate new business
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully work remotely and independently
- Ability to develop and present cost benefit models to senior level pharmacy personnel / owners
- Healthcare technology or pharmacy systems sales experience is highly preferred
- New Business sales is highly preferred
- Experience calling on the C-suite is preferred
4-year degree (or related field sales equivalent experience)Physical Requirements
Ability to travel up to 50% overnight
General Office DemandsMcKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: dietary, dietetic, drug discovery, healthcare, injury, microbiology, patient, pharmacometrics, pharmacy, trauma
Loading some great jobs for you...