Compensation: $98,470.00 - $53,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Law Enforcement
National company built on integrity and innovation with over 75 years of proven success.
Chance to join a NEW Security Division within long established company, be a part of building it from the start (the division has been in place for under a year). Help expand the team and services.
Provide hands-on expertise across a wide range of security initiatives.
Some of what you will do:
- Security Incident Management tickets from the Que, investigations, working with the users, log analysis, etc
- Vulnerability Management project kicking off assisting in the strategy, operating the platform, reporting, coordinating and following up on the remediations
- End Point Protections manage the platform and potential new platform move
- Security Awareness Training initiative campaign generation, educating users, etc
- At least one active security certification preferred
- 3-5+ years in a hands-on technical security role
- Strong understanding of security operations concepts, security best practices and network protocols
Associated topics: casino, countermeasure, loss prevention, metal detection, monitor, patrol officer, protect, safety officer, security, security officer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...