WEST COAST TERRITORY
This role will serve the West Coast Territorry
This individual will be part of the sales organization and contribute to the overall Aftermarket Company RV sales plan. Introduce and market several new products and existing lines though pro-active selling to existing and new customers. Train, coach and monitor customer's performance on a continuous base to ensure they meet sales objective. Ensure the application and respect of company policies. This position will be for the West Coast Territory
* While working independently you will identify, learn and comprehend your customers operations.
* Utilize your expertise of LCI parts, accessories, and customer service benefits to devise customer solutions to meet their present and future needs.
* You will combine your sales and prospecting skills with your LCI product knowledge and recommend profitable solutions that expand our business collectively.
* Lead the LCI field efforts with new product launches and service/benefit introductions.
* Work with all of our existing distributor partners and other RV industry partners to grow the LCI presence and achieve sales plan and company goals.
* Most be located in specific coverage sales territory
* Knowledge of RV dealers, boat yards, marine servicing centers
* Have an understanding of the RV Wholesale Distribution environment
* Proficient in SalesForce is a plus
* Minimum of 2 years of RV industry sales experience
* Aggressiveness, resilient, persuasive, willing to push for results.
* Mechanical reasoning ability and strong problem solving skills.
* Team Player - focus on what is good for the company and the aftermarket team.
* Attitude (a deep down unshakeable passion to win).
* Customer relations management skills
* Planning and organizational skills.
* Flexible and adaptable to customer's requests.
* Multi-tasking capabilities, manage several facets at one time.
* Field finding/reporting to senior manager.
* Willingness to travel up to 80%.
* Enjoy working for fast pace environment
* Sales certification or acknowledgements a plus
Pay Group : AAP/EEO Statement
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, management, manager, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, team lead, territory manager