Head of Enterprise Sales, North America
Lever in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Sales - Sales Manager
- Type: Full Time
Airwallex is one of the most exciting and well-capitalised fintech start-ups. We have built an end-to-end cross-border payments platform that allows businesses of all sizes to scale in the increasingly global marketplace. Our solutions enable businesses to manage their cross-border flows programmatically at the lowest costs possible.
Backed by industry icons including Sequoia, DST Global, Tencent, Mastercard, Hillhouse, Square Peg Capital, Gobi Partners and Horizon Ventures, we have raised over US$200 million with a valuation in excess of $1B which makes us one of Australia's Tech Unicorns.
With offices currently in Melbourne, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Tokyo, London and San Francisco, we offer a truly global experience for all employees.
Why We Need You:
The Head of Enterprise Sales for North America is a mission-critical sales leadership role at Airwallex, tasked with building, leading and growing a revenue organization that is expected to service some of the largest digital commerce companies in the world.
As an early member of the Airwallex U.S. team and its first sales hire focused on the strategic and enterprise segments, you will play a central role in expanding Airwallex?s commercial footprint to U.S. and Canadian clients. You will use your deep network and expertise in closing complex deals to not only drive revenue yourself, but also to recruit a high-performance team to execute the region?s go-to-market initiatives. A successful candidate will be equally comfortable as a player and as a coach, and he/she will be enthusiastic about the opportunity to build a team from the ground up and to design the commercial strategy for Airwallex in North America.
The ideal candidate will bring to Airwallex several years of relevant enterprise sales management experience and will come from another top-tier player in fintech. Hands-on experience with the end-to-end value chain of payments and the intricacies of cross-border flows is highly desirable. A proven track record of selling sophisticated, technology-led solutions to network/platform businesses -- such as B2C/B2B marketplaces for online retail, travel, content, advertising, freelancer services and education -- is a must.
What You Will Do:
- Recruit and manage a top-performing sales team and guide team members to succeed at both exceeding targets and collaborating with their colleagues
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies tailored to specific target verticals and/or companies; work with Marketing and other functions to architect and execute a well-oiled machine to drive sales funnel conversion
- Set team and individual KPIs, design the corresponding compensation plans and hold your team members accountable, while creating an environment that brings out the best in everyone
- Implement tools and scalable processes to nurture the pipeline, track and report progress, and accurately forecast revenue
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of sales experience in enterprise technology (preferably with several years in fintech), including 5+ years of building and managing teams with a demonstrated track record of increasing success
- Broad existing network of key decision makers for payments solutions at our target prospects -- such as major eCommerce, online travel, digital content and similar network/platform businesses
- Technically minded, with prior experience in selling complex, API-driven solutions
- Strong leader with the innate ability to attract top-tier talent and inspire the team to over-achieve?
- Well suited to a fast-paced, globally-dispersed environment and highly self-motivated
- Willing to travel domestically (and occasionally internationally) as required to achieve the desired results
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, leader, manager, manager of sales, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead
You may be interested in these similar jobs near San Francisco, CA!