Kitsby's main products are Dessert Kits. We offer pre-measured, pre-packaged ready to go kits for bakers of all skill levels to produce great looking baked goods, that can be shared over dinner at Thanksgiving or as a treat brought to the office for a personal touch. Above all else, Kitsby takes pride in its authentic, organic, and genuinely sourced ingredients, which are bought in bulk, allowing Kitsby to offer top quality at top competitive prices even at the local super market. Kitsby's baked desserts are infused with different flavors from cultures all over the world. A bite of our desserts has the power to transport, comfort, and excite all that want a taste of home with a twist, or those that seek to discover and explore. We are currently launching our first brick and mortar storefront and we are hiring pastry baristas/cashiers to join our team. We are looking for talented innovative people who want to grow with us as we expand.
The Cashier would be serving a variety of coffee drinks tea drinks, serving plated desserts, and providing superior customer service. The barista will work in close cooperation with the front server in every aspect of guest service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take orders, wait tables, and systematically flip tables
- Speak and interact with both new and regular customers
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education:High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 1 year food and beverage experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of cafe and service procedures and functions
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Open availability; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow coworkers as part of a team
- Must be able to effectively understand and convey written and verbal information to guests and coworkers
- Must possess a service orientation actively looking for ways to help others
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
Kitsby is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
More detail about Kitsby, please visit
Associated topics: bartender, bistro, buffet, cajero, counter man, greeter, host cashier, hostess, pos, retail cashier