Enterprise Sales Executive, Atlanta, GA
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. in Atlanta, GA
- Industry: Sales - Sales Manager
- Type: Full Time
Job Title:Enterprise Sales Executive, Atlanta, GA
Department:Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Country:United States of America
Full/Part Time:Full time
Job Summary:Under general supervision and within their assigned region, the position is responsible for contacting existing and prospective customers with minimum transportation spend of $30 million and generate revenue $20 million (up to $75 million). This position is the primary owner of the account(s) to which it is aligned, and focuses on defining the opportunity strategy to sell J.B. Hunt services to the customer, and establishing and growing a book of business
Conduct lead generation activities for new and incremental business, including cold calling, networking and other opportunity prospecting methods.
Meet with customers and prospective customers to discuss viable opportunities in an effort to understand their business needs, identify scope, submit a proposal, finalize the contract and win the business.
Coordinate with internal teams and the customer to implement the customer's solution, including participation in kick-off.
Perform various activities related to Opportunity Management and monitoring the health of the account which includes, but is not limited to, Customer KPI review, revenue quality monitoring, watching for additional opportunities, contract and pay terms review to ensure adherence to agreement.
Visit prospective and existing customers at their corporate headquarters or other sites as needed. Requires ability to travel to customer sites up to 50%.
- Minimum Qualification: High School Diploma/GED with 3-4 years of transportation/logistics, or relevant experience.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Communication, or related field with 3-4 years working in transportation/logistics or relevant experience
- Proficient active listening skills
- Ability to develop sales plans that are future-oriented, support business strategy and reflect understanding of emerging, as well as existing, opportunities and markets
- Ability and willingness to seek out work and the drive to accomplish goals
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with clients, vendors, and peers
- Knowledge of the activities and responsibilities involved in selling a product or service
- Ability to analyze customer activities, profiles and information
- Understanding of the importance of meeting or exceeding established targets and ability to drive critical activities to completion.
Education:Bachelors: Business Administration/Management, Bachelors: Business Communications, Bachelors: Logistics Management, Bachelors: Supply Chain Management, GED (Required), High School (Required)
Work Experience:Customer Service/Account Manager, Marketing, Sales, Transportation/Logistics
Job Opening ID:00350769 Enterprise Sales Executive, Atlanta, GA (Open)
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associated topics: branch manager, manager, principal, regional sales manager, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, team leader, territory manager
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Atlanta, GA!