- International Paper Company
- $98,470.00 -53,240.00/year*
302 Armstrong Rd
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The Security Officer at the Ticonderoga Mill will be an hourly team member of the Security team and will report to the Security Chief and Environmental, Health, and Safety Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Major areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property
* Monitors surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, vehicles and access points, and permitting entry
* Obtains help by dispatching appropriate response personnel
* Prevents losses by reporting irregularities
* Informs violators of policy and procedures and reports trespassers to appropriate law enforcement agencies
* Performs housekeeping at gates and security vehicle
* Attends any required training
Skills and Specifications:
* Ability to manage time appropriately
* Ability to work well with managers, mill personnel, and visitors
* Familiarity with report writing
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
Education and Job Requirements
The following are requirements for the Security Officer position and the Security Officer must maintain the following requirements for the duration of their position:
* Holds current and valid NYS Security License or NYS 8-Hour Pre-Assignment Class with the ability and willingness to obtain licensure
* Holds current and valid NYS driver's license
* Holds current or ability to obtain CPR Certification as soon as class becomes available
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Ticonderoga NY 12883-9699
Associated topics: alarm, guard, loss prevention, metal detection, monitor, patrol, protect, protection, safety report, security officer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...