As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
New York City Metro Area Base Salary Range: 225,000 - 315,000 USD
Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for commercialization, partners and sales program initiatives. Indeed employees are united by one common mission - we help people get jobs. The company's success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results. The sales strategy team focused on developing go-to-market strategies that will help Indeed unlock revenue and gain market share with our largest clients
* Lead, coach and mentor a global team to identify market and team-specific opportunities to accelerate revenue growth and improve sales efficiency
* Design programs and go-to-market strategies for our clients and partners
* Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Marketing, Product, Service teams) to ensure execution of revenue growth plans
* Automate, simplify and streamline sales workflow to free non-sales time and improve productivity
* Guide development of insights for business reviews and annual planning processes
* Gather customer feedback and work cross functionally to determine how we incorporate into our offering
* Conduct analysis and synthesize recommendations for drive sound decision-making
* 8+ years of related work experience in Management Consulting, Finance, Sales and/or Marketing
* Experience developing growth strategies for sales-force driven / B2B business models
* Experience managing high performing, distributed teams across the globe
* Strong analytical problem solving leadership skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Honed relationship-building and influencing skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
* Demonstrated people leadership: track record of developing high performing teams
* Sophisticated executive demeanor, comfortable interacting with C-suite
* Energized by fast-paced, high-growth environments
* Quantitative/statistical modeling and database query experience (e.g. SQL)
* Comfort with online marketing analytics (search and display)
* Familiarity with online recruitment and/or HR tech industry
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:
Associated topics: analyst, b2c, business, channel partner, client, customer, franchise, guest, sales, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.