* High School Diploma
* Active Health & Life Insurance Licenses in NY
* Ability to establish relationships with community partners
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to successfully navigate mobile applications.
* High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
* This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
* Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance
* Sales experience in a managed health care setting
* Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana)
* Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...