Location: McKinney, Texas
Are you looking for new career? Do you have a passion for helping and teaching others? Do you want to control your paycheck? Have you always had an interest in the Automotive Industry, but not sure you have the right experience? If you have worked with people in roles such as serving or bartending, mobile sales, customer service, first responder, you have the experience we are looking for!
Honda Cars of McKinney, proud member of Hendrick Automotive Group, is growing fast, and due to that growth, it is time to add more great talent to an already winning team! We are looking to add an additional 2-3 Sales Professionals to our teams! We offer opportunity on the New and Pre-Owned Sales sides.
See why Hendrick employees love being part of the team: What are we looking for?
What would you do?
- Rock star personality that sets itself apart in a crowded room
- Humble and kind characteristics that allow you to do right by all people
- Motivation to be performance driven in a race-car fast environment
- Will to have fun at work, and be excited to face the day with your team
- Need to work with all walks of life, and find enjoyment in helping find answers
What you do you get in return?
- Go above and beyond to help our valued, outstanding customers
- Determine, with Jedi like moves, what the customer needs are
- Show passion and excitement for the brand and product
- Drive sales performance and exceed goals like a boss
- Desire to continue specialized and specific brand and product training
- Paid Medical Coverage
- 401(k) with Company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchase, parts and service and more
- Paid Time Off
- Continued training and comprehensive recognition programs
- APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview!
- Get excited about this outstanding career opportunity!
Hendrick Automotive Group provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training, and performance excellence as a team member of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. We not only offer a career, but a lifetime of opportunity and the chance to be a part of a winning team!
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit