Outside Sales Consultant (Kennebunkport)
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are in the business of helping businesses prosper. Our organization was founded on the belief that local business owners deserve the same features, functionality, and transparency that benefits large corporations.
Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs
As a consultative outside-sales professional, the Relationship Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. This role sets appointments with business owners to educate them about Heartland s payment processing solution(s). Relationship Managers do this by prospecting over the phone, face-to-face, through their networks, and building referral partnerships. These positions are compensated with a one-time commission, residuals, and ownership. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income while working flexible hours
- Prospect and close new merchant accounts consistently month after month.
- Provide after-sales service for the duration of a merchant relationship with HPS unless alternative arrangements have been made with reporting manager
- Market additional HPS products and services when introduced under company guidelines
- Travel to and from client sites within a designated, geographical territory
- Initiate contact with each customer a minimum of four times per year
- Respond to all sales leads within the required response time and work to solidify and close the sale. Report the results on a regular basis as defined
- Overcome customer objections, issues or concerns as necessary to solidify the merchant relationship. Candidate should have the ability to obtain a higher value from merchants based on the value-added benefits offered by the product/service
- Assess customers needs and identify the product/service that best meets the needs
- Forecast merchants transaction volumes within acceptable levels of accuracy
- Gain a full understanding of all hardware, software, and reporting offered by Heartland, and effectively communicate this information to prospects, clients and internal parties
- Continually learn all aspects of all of the products and services offered by Heartland
- Work with reporting manager to assist in developing bank, association, value-added reseller, accounting and vertical market channels targeted by Heartland
- Provide all required documentation to manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years business to business outside sales experience
- Territory management experience
- Proven track record of success in outside sales
- A Relationship Manager is expected to be at full production (as defined by HPS) within his/her first four months
We re proud of the work we do, and we re proud to offer something more than just a job or a career. Heartland offers an opportunity to build a life founded on contribution. Contribution to others, to your community, to the American Dream and to the future of you and your loved ones. Our philosophy is different, our culture is powerful, and our compensation is simply better.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, management, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, supervisor, team lead, team leader
Loading some great jobs for you...