Hospital Sales Director (Bethel)
Compensation: $132,280.00 - $132,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Hospital Sales Director
Richmond, VA, United States
SHIFT: No Weekends
JOB TITLE: Director of Physician and Provider Relations (PPR), Generalist (Hospital or Market)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Director of Physician and Provider Relations, Generalist is responsible for developing and retaining customer relationships to drive growth for key hospital services. The Generalist works as an extension of hospital leadership and operations, focusing on key internal and external customers to grow hospital volumes. These customers include: physicians and surgeons, CEOs of outreach hospitals, EMS leadership, free standing ER/urgent care leadership and staff, advanced practice providers, surgical leadership, and physician office staff. The generalist represents a key leadership role in the hospital and is proficient in working within an integrated sales organization.
SUPERVISOR: Reports directly to Division Vice President of Physician and Provider Relations. Matrixed reporting relationship to hospital CEO.
SUPERVISES: Not applicable.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Develops and executes strategic plans to grow hospital volumes, including inpatient admissions, outpatient services and surgical volumes.
* Engages with physicians and surgeons in the OR, understands basic OR protocols and procedures.
* Evaluates market data and financial information for facility service lines in collaboration with leadership, to identify priorities, create data-driven customer target lists, call cycles, and develop sales plans with measurable results.
* Actively prospects for new business and growth in hospital environment.
* Identifies barriers and communicates to leadership using CRM system. Is responsible for Issue Resolution processes and works to implement solutions and completes follow-up meetings to gain or retain business.
* Using internal and external data and resources, develops an understanding of service line attributes, trends and opportunities to develop a clear service line strategy and growth plan with measurable results.
* Builds data-driven business cases for strategic growth proposals such as physician recruitment/employment, service line development, equipment purchases or foot-print expansion and proactively presents to facility leadership.
* Develops understanding of customer's business and challenges, and uses that understanding to develop sales plan and customer focused solutions.
* Identifies critical activities and tasks, effectively allocates time to consistently meet or exceed productivity expectations; develops and maintains a call cycle and routing plan.
* Executes sales strategies and monitors effectiveness of sales plan and modifies strategies and activities as necessary based on measurable results. Educates customers on services offered by facility and effectively conveys benefits of the business relationship.
* Completes consultative sales meetings with customers to gain a thorough understanding of customer needs, business and challenges, and uses that understanding to develop a sales plan and customer-focused solutions to drive facility growth. Consistently uses CRM system to track activities.
* Prepares and presents sales reports as required by leadership to identify trends, additional business opportunities and obstacles to business growth.
* Participates in annual strategic business planning and leads medical staff development/succession planning.
* Executes strategic physician engagement projects, including but not limited to the Physician Engagement Study, Medical Staff Planning, and Physician Referral Panel programs.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
* Master's degree in Healthcare, Healthcare Administration or Business a plus.
* Seasoned "consultative or service-oriented" sales experience required. 5 years of progressive healthcare sales experience in hospital, pharmaceutical or device sales; comparable experience may be considered.
Facility: HCA Healthcare
Job ID: 25742-5289
Category: Sales and Business Development
Shift: No Weekends
Job Class: Regular
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. * Master's degree in Healthcare, Healthcare Administration or Business a plus., * Seasoned "consultative or service-oriented" sales experience required. 5 years of progressive healthcare sales experience in hospital, pharmaceutical or device sales; comparable experience may be considered.
Associated topics: b2b, b2c, business management, business planning, guest, regional sales, retail, strategic, strategy, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...