Sales Manager - Florida (Bonita Springs)
Hayward Industries in Bonita Springs, FL
- Industry: Sales - Sales Manager
- Type: Full Time
Paramount Pool & Spa (a division of Hayward Industries, Inc.) has a Sales Manager opportunity in our Florida Region.
Paramount, founded in 1964 with a pool construction heritage, remains dedicated to the research and development, manufacturing and distribution of state-of-the-art pool products. Well known as the world s leading manufacturer of in-floor cleaning systems Paramount also supplies a broad range of innovative ancillary products. The company was acquired by Hayward Industries, Inc. in August 2018.
Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment in the world, with a significant presence in the commercial pool market that is continuously growing. Headquartered in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Hayward designs, manufactures and markets a full line of residential and commercial pool and spa equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, salt chlorinators, automation, lighting, safety, flow control and energy solutions.
For over 80-years, Hayward has been enhancing pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, advanced pool and spa equipment. Hayward listens to our customers needs and makes sure they are implemented during the design and manufacturing process. The goal is to become the preferred brand of choice with every residential and commercial swimming pool and spa.
The Sales Manager will help grow the business in our Florida Region. We offer a comprehensive benefits package plus a rewarding commission and bonus program. The successful candidate will preferably have a minimum of five years experience in the swimming pool industry with on the road sales experience a big plus. Some overnight travel is required to be successful in this position. An Eastern Orlando/ General Orlando area residence is preferred. Construction or service experience in the pool industry would also be advantageous.
- Calls on distributors, dealers, builders, OEM's and prospective customers to obtain new business and expand existing business.
- Manages the selection and development of dealers and distributor outlets throughout the region.
- Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Advises dealers and distributors concerning sales, advertising techniques and campaigns.
- Formulates sales plans, which incorporate a marketing strategy with regard to target market segment within a specific geographic area.
- Analyzes sales statistics to assist dealers/distributors in promoting sales.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate the goals of the company.
- Represents the company at trade shows and trade association meetings to promote products. Coordinates liaison between customer service department, technical service, engineering, and other departments as appropriate.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of the assigned region to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Develops and implements an annual sales plan for the region, including sales strategy, to maximize the return from the region's assigned accounts/geographic area and to meet the region's sales quotas established by the Vice President, Sales.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive list and profile of key accounts and contacts (direct and indirect).
- Prepares monthly progress reports, monthly itinerary, weekly call reports, and weekly expense reports in a timely manner and submits to Vice President, Sales.
- Provides training for dealer and distributor sales representatives.
- Assists other departments within the organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Vice President, Sales.
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Demonstrated initiative is necessary and a high level of interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. An Eastern Orlando/ General Orlando territory residence is required.
Extensive travel is required to be successful in this position.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred and a minimum of ten years related sales experience. Personal computer skills and mechanical capability is essential. Must also possess a valid driver's license and be able to drive long distances and travel by plane.
The successful candidate must preferably have a minimum of five years of on the road sales experience in the pool industry. Construction or service experience in the pool industry would be a plus.
Associated topics: branch manager, leader, management, manager, manager of sales, sales director, sales executive, supervisor, team lead, team leader
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Bonita Springs, FL!