Sales Representative (Beaverton)
Compensation: $47,290.00 - $117,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are seeking Sales Account Representatives to join our team for the US!
Are you an experienced sales rep who is a self-starter? Are you interested in finding the best solution to fit the needs of School Districts and Charter Schools?
If you are inspired by this same passion and are ready to dedicate yourself to helping K-12 school districts, then Harris School Solutions is ready to dedicate itself to you.
This role is with the Harris Schools Solutions team where you will work with K-12 School Districts and Charter Schools to identify customer's needs and demonstrate the benefits of the Harris School Solutions ERP, Financial and HR SaaS software and professional services.
As the Sales Account Representative you will be presenting the Harris Financial Solution portfolio to continue growing the customer base in the US as well as enhancing relationships with existing clients.What will be your impact?
What are we looking for?
- Develop regional territory sales and marketing plan for both existing and new name business in the K-12 Public and Charter School market
- Contact potential K-12 stakeholders in a systematic and professional manner
- Plan, Coordinate and roll out targeted marketing events to drive sales
- Ensure quality representation of product and service capabilities
- Stay involved with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate command of ERP and complementary Financial applications
- Participate in national and regional conferences and user groups.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal staff at all levels
- Establish key contacts with industry leaders to maintain and grow knowledge of the K12 Market
- Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the Sales Compensation Plan
- Achieve Sales Goals set for the territory
What we would love to see?
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Education, Finance, HR and or Sales and Marketing
- Complex sales experience in software sales and SaaS
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Works effectively within a collaborative and cohesive, team based environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive, results oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively and to consistently meet assigned deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
What we offer?
- Understanding of the education landscape
- Experience with ERP, Financial and Administration system, back office, Payroll, HR in the K12 or County Office of Education (COE) markets.
- Knowledge of School District Finance, Human Resource and Fund Accounting
- A competitive compensation package
- A casual work environment
- Full range of employee benefits 401(k), Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, AD&D)
- Paid Vacation
Harris School Solutions is at the top of the K-12 Software/Hardware industry not simply because we offer the best, most innovative solutions; we are here because of our people. Our team comprises dynamic women and men who collaborate closely each and every day because we share a passion for a singular goal: to help the schools with which we work improve and succeed so they can help their students to do the same.
#WeAreHarrisHarris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-###-#### or at ...@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Associated topics: business, club, dealer, disney, gerber, inside sales, life insurance, market, marketing, sales representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...