Director, Sales & Marketing (Apopka)
Compensation: $119,820.00 - $202,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
What your impact will be:
- Generating new business and fostering relationships with current clients
- Managing, inspiring and leading the work effort of the sales representatives
- Ensuring sales metrics are met or exceeded, including P&L responsibilities for the department with monthly, quarterly and annual forecast predictability and accountability
- Working with Legal and internal team members to negotiate and close business
- Collaborating with team members and leaders to improve the customer experience
- Mastering the product portfolio in order to articulate value via presentations and proposals, ensuring solutions and services are aligned to client needs
What we are looking for:
- Direct management of a team of sales representatives to maximize sales revenues and achieve BU objectives; responsible for all activities for the Sales Department.
- Develops a clear, achievable forecast for bookings results monthly, quarterly and annually; masters managing forecast data month over month using Harris forecasting tools.
- Assists Sales Representatives in creating a comprehensive annual sales strategy by:
- Consistently achieves sales goals/forecasted bookings quotas monthly, quarterly and annually utilizing existing Funnel/Pipeline system; maintains focus on product/service mix, standardized pricing and margins.
- Manages OPEX for the Sales Department, efficiently and economically planning for marketing activities, personnel sales efforts, promotions, advertising, conferences and tradeshows.
- Attends and presents at external customer meetings, and internal company functions, to aid business development.
- Presents basic software features and functions in congruence to individual customer s areas of focus and priorities.
- Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods in order to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Responds to and follows up on sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Attends training and develops relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
What we offer:
- Minimum of 5 years software sales experience; customer facing in the Payment Solutions Industry
- Preference given for government sales experience
- Bachelor s degree strongly preferred; MBA a plus
- Exceptional organizational ability, critical thinking skills, decisiveness, and willingness to appropriately accept risk
- Previous Sales leadership experience
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
- Comfortable presenting software in front of executives, supervisors and end users
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially effective listening and customer orientation mastery
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
- A competitive compensation package
- A casual work environment
- Full range of employee benefits 401(k), Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, AD&D)
- Paid Vacation
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-###-#### or at ...@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Associated topics: analyst, care, cmo, endowment, festival, medical center, newspaper, regulatory, relation, relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...