Senior Sales Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
CHICAGO: Green Office Partner is hiring a highly skilled National Solutions Consultant for our Sales Department.
We specialize in the development of document workflow solutions and managed print services that increase security, control costs, and improve the efficiency of our partners.
As one of the nation’s largest solutions provider, we receive top-level support from industry leaders like Xerox and HP.
We are located at 8601 W.
Bryn Mawr Ave, Suite 109 Chicago, IL 60631.
At Green Office Partner, we would be nothing without our successful sales team.
We're seeking a highly-skilled National Solutions Consultant to strategically consult our customers with optimized solutions that will help them grow.
The National Solutions Consultant will have a strong understanding of our industry, the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner of our solutions and processes with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Often tasked with giving presentations and attending client location and networking events, it's essential that our sales representative be personable and professional.
- Full-time salaried position
- Paid vacation
- Flexible work environment
- A young & entrepreneurial culture
- Career advancement path
- Free gym membership in the building
- This is a fast-paced and fun environment.
Don't be surprised if you find yourself on a chartered bus en-route to a concert with our partners and customers!
- Mileage will be reimbursed
- Identify, qualify, and develop net new business leads
- Develop and manage strategic relationship with all customers
- Achieve assigned activity and results in performance metrics
- Set and run discovery meetings with both current and new customers
- Create and deliver high-value proposals
- Perform print assessments and product demonstrations
- Input all activity and strategic information in CRM system (HubSpot)
- Be dedicated to personal career development with continued training and education
- Prepare for weekly sales meetings and 121 with Sales Manager
- Support Customer Success Manager and other team members to maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels
- Stay current on industry trends and competitive landscape
- Responsible for co-presenting the QBR for A and B accounts
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to assimilate new information quickly
- Proven ability to think 'out-of-the box' in working with a customer in designing alternative document workflow solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in time planning and management
- Advanced listening and questioning skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including group presentations
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Understands how to explain a complex problem in a way that others can understand
- A problem-solver who demonstrates proficiency in identifying stated and unstated document workflow issues
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in a hunter role or one that requires prospecting new clients as well as managing and growing existing accounts.
- Completed a reputable B2B sales training program is desirable
- Industry experience in office equipment, managed IT services, or business software solutions sales preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using a CRM system for activity reporting
- Consistently ranked in the top-half of the sales team
- Experience in following a documented, consultative, selling process
- A college degree in a business curriculum is desirable
- Left previous positions on own terms instead of being terminated for performance or misconduct
Loading some great jobs for you...