Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager (Brick)
Compensation: $27,560.00 - $39,210.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
Outside Sales Representative / Account ManagerEastern Lift Truck Company, Inc.
, a leader in forklift sales and service for 47 years, was built on the motto "We're Known for Good Service." We are expanding and looking for motivated people who wish to contribute and be a part of our growth.Currently, we are seeking anOutside Sales Representative / Account Manager
to support ourLincoln Park, NJ
location and the general Bergen, NJ territory. This is a territory sales position.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, aggressive, and outgoing. This sales role is an exciting high paced opportunity for the motivated salesperson to work for an industry leader!Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager Main Duties:
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager Requirements:
- Grow aftermarket sales within your territory
- Contribute to the team effort by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- 50+ "Touches" per day
- Provide superior customer service
- Prepare daily call reports, weekly work plans,and monthly & annual territory analysis
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- 2-5 years Outside Sales /Territory Sales experience
- High energy individual with a hunter mentality
- Results oriented, self-starter able to work independently
- Strong competitive drive
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Must possess unwavering customer service drive and focus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Willingness to learn products and services offered by Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Industry experience preferred
- College Degree preferred
- Company car with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Eastern Lift Truck Company is proud to be a Yale "Dealer of Excellence." The "Dealer of Excellence" title is the highest honor bestowed by Yale Materials Handling Corporation and recognizes among other things, Eastern Lift Truck's high market share, visionary management, and superior customer service. Perhaps more importantly, Eastern Lift Truck Company has shown amazing consistency by earning this title each and every year since 1997! That's over TWENTYconsecutive years and counting! While we appreciate the recognition, we continue to work each day to earn this praise!
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website atwww.easternlifttruck.com
.***Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
Associated topics: club, gerber, inbound, inside sales, insurance, insurance agent, life insurance, marketing, sales, telesales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...