Loading some great jobs for you...
Sales Manager Trainee: 1220 E. Mall Dr, Suite DM, Holland, OH 43528
Part of the Furniture Row family of companies, Denver Mattress was born out of the waterbed boom of the 1980's and began producing soft-sided waterbed inserts for Big Sur Waterbeds in 1988. Adapting as the waterbed wave receded, Denver Mattress began producing innerspring mattresses for the Kidz Beds® line in 1992 and shortly thereafter began producing full-line conventional adult size bedding to compliment the bedroom sets being sold through Oak Express. In April, 1995 Denver Mattress opened the first Denver Mattress store in Denver, CO. and has since expanded to become one of the largest privately held mattress company in the United States with over 90 locations in 30 states.
Job Responsibilities: As a Sales Manager Trainee, you will be selling our unique array of mattresses and accessories. You will receive hands on training in sales, marketing and business development techniques. You will shadow the Store Manager, learning all of the aspects of retail and people management. Other responsibilities of the Management Trainee position include:
· Greeting and assisting customers ascertaining their mattress wants and needs
· Answering customer questions and inquiries regarding products and services
· Seeking out information and knowledge regarding new products
· Setting and achieving personal goals
· Presenting and preparing contracts and processing transactions in POS
· Placing orders and locating stock
· Maintaining knowledge of current promotions and policies regarding payment, exchanges and store security
· Participating in merchandising and product displays
Job Description As a Sales Manager Trainee, you must have a strong desire to succeed, integrity, commitment and the drive to provide exceptional customer service. In addition to your persistence and ability to influence others, success at Denver Mattress doesn’t have any one background or experience. Successful Management Trainees have come from administration, marketing, customer service, hospitality, automotive, real estate, insurance, warehouse/industrial and food service positions, yet they all share a drive to succeed. This is an entry level management opportunity where we will provide experienced Sales Managers with the tools you need to succeed! Other requirements of the Management Trainee role include:
· Enthusiasm for a career as a Store Manager
· Previous work experience in any field — Your diverse experience is what we are seeking!
· Must be coachable and hard-working
· Desire to set and exceed goals
· Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new skills
· Ability to perform well while being a team player
· Comfortable working with clientele and ability to provide excellent customer service
· Experience with POS systems and Merchandise Inventory Systems, preferred
·Willing to work non-traditional business hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
Benefits:As a Sales Manager Trainee, you will have access to a world class management training program with the opportunity to gain valuable experience by partnering with dedicated and successful Store Managers! Denver Mattress will provide you with the training and knowledge you need so that you can educate customers and successfully close transactions. Beyond the product knowledge, Denver Mattress gives you the tools you need to succeed as a Retail Sales Associate. You will profit from our unique and proven business development techniques we have established of the past 35 years. The average sales person makes over $40,000/ year with great options for growth. Our current Management Trainees love the:
· Paid Training
· Commissions pay plus bonus opportunities
· Medical and Dental benefits
· Paid Vacation
· 401(k) retirement savings plan
· Additional cash rewards
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...