Account Executive, Commercial Sales/Acquisition (Inland Empire) (Garden Grove)
Dell in Garden Grove, CA
- Industry: Sales - Sales Manager
- Type: Full Time
Account Executive - Commercial Sales/Acquisition
Inland Empire California
Inspire Challenge Win!
Utilizing a simplified technology sales strategy, our Dell Technologies team is powerful! With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a fully customized package to your customers without barriers. The interconnectivity between all of Dell Technologies will enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well.
If you are looking to drive your sales career to the next level and want to find a place that will offer stability, challenge and tenure then, Think Dell!
What you will do:
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. You will:
- Develop an understanding of customers business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- At least 5 years technology solutions field sales experience where you were recognized as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers business and the growth of Dell
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Strong hunter mentality and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and matrixed environment
- Bachelor s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play providing customers with the industry s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Associated topics: director of sales, leader, manager, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, team leader
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Garden Grove, CA!