- DANVERS FORD
- $116,030.00 -116,030.00/year*
18 Radcliffe Rd
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a fast-growing, family-owned dealership? Are you interested in being a part of a new and upcoming business? If you would like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business, Danvers Ford is looking for qualified individuals to join our sales team. We are seeking experienced Commercial Truck Sales Associates
. We are a place for employees to have a career, not just a job. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs. Apply here to join our team! Salary:
$60,000 to $80,000 What We Offer
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
- Knowledgeable in the area of truck specifications.
- Spend time with clients to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Describe all optional equipment, bodies and rigging available for customer purchase
- Coordinate financing and insurance with the appropriate departments.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects
- Build strong rapport and life-long relationships with customers
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of medium-duty, heavy-duty, and severe service trucks
- Keeps informed on new products and other general information of interest to customers that will assist in sales efforts
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Must have previous retail experience
- Previous experience in commercial vehicle sales preferred
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in s & out s
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Associated topics: bank, fiduciary, finance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial product, investment, payment, securities, stock broker
Associated topics: bank, financial, financial product, investment, investment analyst, merchant service, mortgage, payment, stock broker, treasury
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...