Sales Assistant- Growth potential
About the company & opportunity:
· Reputable agriculture company with over 70 years in the business
· Company offers a variety of commodities to service their long-lasting clients all over the world
· Family owned with a strong family-oriented culture
· Autonomy- Ability to create new processes and implement new procedures
· Beautiful and newly renovated office!
· With a large sales and marketing department, the organization offers lots of opportunities for growth
· Competitive health benefits and 401K match
· Employee review- “Large organization with a family-oriented feel.”
Overview of the Sales Assistant position:
· Organize sales presentations and sure marketing material is accurate
· Update customer records
· Monitor active purchases and collaborate with management on future purchases
· Report inventory and create reports
· Executive and strategize new marketing opportunities
Preferred qualified for the Sales position:
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not a must
· 2+ years in a sales or marketing position* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...